- Welcome to Our Legal Blog
- Car Accidents
- Review Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Let’s Talk Seatbelt Statistics (and Safety)
- How Safe Is Your Rideshare Driver?
- Livestock Accidents (and the Law) in Wyoming
- What Can Be Done About Wyoming’s Most Dangerous Intersections?
- The Dangers of Road Rage
- The Most Common Vehicle Accidents in Wyoming
- Wyoming Named Worst State for Winter Driving
- Criminal Defense
- Crazy Wyoming Laws You (Probably) Don’t Know
- Federal Laws That Protect Wyoming Wildlife Protect People, Too
- Thanksgiving Is a Terrible Time for a DUI
- Arrested for Dealing Methamphetamine in Wyoming?
- The Facts on DUIs in Wyoming
- Need an Alternative Sentence in Gillette? You May Be Eligible
- Which States Have the Most DUIs?
- Titus Recommends Client for Boot Camp, Challenges Wyoming System
- Titus Takes on City of Gillette over Need-A-Ride’s “Need” for a License
- 2017 Was a Great Year to Be Defended by Steven Titus
- Attorney Steven Titus Representing Woman Linked to Murder in Gillette
- Firm News
- Wyoming Trial Attorneys Unveil Scholarship Winner for 2019
- Final 2 Chosen for Find Your Path Scholarship
- Take a Chance on Our 2019 Find Your Path Scholarship
- “A Very Titus Christmas” Brings Holiday Cheer to Gillette
- We’ve Chosen Our Find Your Path 2018 Scholarship Winner!
- Steven Titus & Associates, P.C. Chooses 4 Scholarship Finalists
- Steven Titus & Associates, P.C. Offers 0 Nationwide Scholarship
- Personal Injury
- Bubonic Plague Found in Three Wyoming Cats in Past Months
- Wyoming Sees Increase in Hunting Applications
- Dealing with a Bad Faith Insurance Company
- You Can Sue for a Dog Bite in Wyoming, But It’s Not Easy
- After a Horse Accident, What Can You Do?
- Summer Is Here (So Is Boating Accident Danger)
- Social Media & Your Personal Injury Case
- Hunting Accidents: When an Outing Goes Wrong, What Happens?
- Premises Liability
- Work Injury
Your FREE Case Strategy Session
On All Injury and Criminal Cases
Contact our office right now to speak to
someone who wants to help you.