Attorney Steven Titus
Experienced Gillette Criminal Defense & Injury Attorney
Steven Titus grew up with parents who worked around the clock at their bail bond business. They dedicated their time and careers to helping individuals charged with crimes. When released from jail, people usually first visit their bail bond person. Watching clients filter through his parents' company, Steven heard many proclaim their innocence and saw the relief on their faces when they were free to go home. That experience created an innate desire in him to help those who had wrongfully been accused of a crime. An aggressive, organized "hustler" with an intense work ethic, Steven has expanded his practice to help clients who suffered personal injury through no fault of their own as well. Since the start of his young career, he’s gotten case results that are unmatched throughout Wyoming.
"No one works harder for their clients than Mr. Titus. He always has their best interests in mind."
Steven attended Colorado State University for his undergraduate degree, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. While there, he served as Student Body President, leading his peers. He went on to earn his Juris Doctor from the University of Dayton School of Law. He served as a summer associate and law clerk at Koncilja & Koncilja, P.C.
Upon graduation, Steven went to work as an attorney at the Office of the Wyoming State Public Defender, before joining a private defense firm. In 2016, he founded his own law firm as a sole proprietorship. Today, Steven Titus & Associates, P.C., is a thriving legal team that works hard to get justice for clients.
Steven provides his personal cell phone number to all clients and tries to take the weight of the world off their shoulders. "The most rewarding aspect of my job is to end the stress that someone is feeling. A case weighs heavily on a person’s mind. I can only imagine the constant fear of going to jail, prison, or losing your kids. The smile on a client’s face when the jury says "Not Guilty" or when I get to make a phone call and tell a client that the prosecutor has dismissed their case makes my job absolutely worth it."
To learn how Steven can help with your case in Gillette, call (307) 257-7800!
- National College of DUI Defense from Harvard Law School (Graduate) 2015
- University of Dayton School of Law (Juris Doctor) 2014
- Colorado State University-Pueblo (Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Government, emphasis in American Political Institutions) 2011
- Colorado State University:
- Student Body President
- Presidential Award for campus and community involvement (2011)
- Student representative to the CSU System Board of Governors
- Campbell County High School:
- Head Coach of Mock Trial Team
- Member of the Wyoming State Bar
- Member of the Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Admitted to U.S. District Court, District of Wyoming
- On Colorado State University-Pueblo’s Board of Trustees
- Member of American Association of Justice
Steven is a dedicated attorney in Gillette. He’s available 24/7 to his clients, ready to help them through any complicated legal matter.
Your FREE Case Strategy Session
On All Injury and Criminal Cases
Contact our office right now to speak to
someone who wants to help you.