Take a Chance on Our 2019 Find Your Path Scholarship
At Steven Titus & Associates, P.C., we believe it’s important to give back. That’s why we’re once again holding our Find Your Path Scholarship. We want to help students find their path, and for many of them, college plays a big part in that. We’re offering $500 to one eligible student who applies before May 28, 2019.
How to Apply
Applying for the 2019 Find Your Path Scholarship is easy. Just head on over to our online application form and fill out a few basic details about yourself. In addition, you must answer a short essay question. We want students to tell us about a challenging time in their lives, and someone who helped them through it. How did that person help you, and why? We also want to know what lesson you learned as a result.
We want to hear a story, and to be enthralled with it. Essays must be kept between 500 and 1,000 words.
This scholarship is for students currently attending college or high school with the intent to continue their education. Those who submit an application agree to use the prize money for these purposes. We also like to use the pictures and essays of our past winners on our website for inspirational purposes for the following year, so you must be okay with that.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Currently attending school in Wyoming, or planning on attending school in Wyoming.
- Currently enrolled as a high-school senior about to graduate, or a college student in a two-year program with plans to transfer to a four-year program, or a student currently enrolled in an accredited four-year program at a college or university.
- Have, or will have, earned a high school diploma this calendar year.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 that has been steadily maintained.
- Be a U.S. citizen, Permanent Resident, or DACA recipient.
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered, including those that do not meet the word count requirement for the essay.
Only finalists will be notified after full review of all eligible applications. We will announce the winner on June 25, 2019, so don’t wait! Fill out your application now!
Your FREE Case Strategy Session
On All Injury and Criminal Cases
Contact our office right now to speak to
someone who wants to help you.