Gillette Family Law Lawyer
Going through a divorce, legal separation, or a child custody issue can be very stressful and emotionally draining. Matters regarding your children and property can be challenging to resolve amicably, and the quality and experience of your Gillette family law attorney is of great importance. At Steven Titus & Associates, P.C., we offer support, guidance, and representation in all family law matters. You don't have to feel alone during this process. Our divorce lawyer is committed to protecting your rights, interests, and pursuing the best outcome possible.
We represent clients in a wide range of family law cases, including:
- Divorce, from uncontested to high net worth cases
- Establishing fair child custody agreements
- Working out issues related to child support payments
- Dividing the assets of a marriage fairly
- Child support and spousal support modifications
- Domestic violence legal issues in separation and divorce
Our firm truly cares about helping you achieve a positive outcome for your family law matter. There are a variety of issues which can arise in family law, from disagreements regarding “who gets what,” child custody, child support, and alimony. If you share children with a former partner, their health and wellbeing is of ultimate concern. We stand by you to work towards a positive resolution for your family law legal matter.
If you are considering divorce, you need to be confident that all legal matters are addressed with the help of an experienced divorce attorney. The final outcome will reflect not only Wyoming law, but the negotiating skills and experience of your legal counsel. At Steven Titus & Associates, P.C., our trial attorneys have an exceptional level of experience in difficult or high net worth divorce cases. The issues that must be resolved in divorce include:
- Fair division of marital property: All real estate, bank accounts, investment funds, retirement accounts, vehicles, household goods, business interests, stock options, and increase in value of separate property, and debts.
- Child custody: Legal custody (decision making regarding a child), joint legal custody, physical custody, parenting time.
- Child support: Support payments from one parent to the other based on the needs of the child, physical custody, and other matters such as costs of healthcare and education.
- Spousal support (alimony): In Wyoming, spousal support payments may be ordered by the court. Temporary alimony can be ordered during a separation, or short-term support ordered so that a former spouse can become self-supporting, or what is termed “rehabilitative alimony” when a former spouse receives alimony during a period in which they gain an education or job skills that will allow them to support themselves.
- Visitation: Fathers and mothers hold equal rights as parents in Wyoming. All decision regarding parenting time will be based on what is believed to be in the best interests of the child, and it is considered that spending time with both parents is best. The only time a child may be restricted from seeing one parent is when the court believes it will be detrimental to their welfare.
Every family law matter is unique – as unique as the people involved. No cookie cutter approach is workable. We are proud to provide personalized services to every person we represent, and to deliver the focused, attentive legal care they deserve. Our Gillette family law attorney understands that this is a difficult and stressful time.
When we take on a family law client, our trial attorneys navigate all legal issues with confidence, experience, and an unwavering commitment to protecting the best interests of our client. We serve as counsel for a range of divorce cases, from a simple, amicable divorce to the most contentious high net worth cases.
Contact Steven Titus & Associates, P.C. at (307) 257-7800 to discuss your family law matter.
Get a Consultation
On Your Family Law Case
Contact our office right now to speak to
someone who wants to help you.