Gillette Construction Accident Attorneys
Gillette, Wyoming, boasts a welcoming community and picturesque landscapes, making it an ideal place to enjoy the great outdoors. With its friendly residents and a strong sense of community, Gillette offers a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere. The construction industry plays an important role in Gillette, supporting the local population’s needs. The expansion and upkeep of city infrastructure fuels the growth of the energy sector, fosters job creation, and increases economic stability in the community.
Were you injured on the job as a member of Gillette’s dynamic construction sector? When faced with legal challenges, you can trust Steven Titus & Associates, P.C. to handle things. For nearly a decade, head attorney Steven Titus has been committed to delivering unparalleled results for our clients. We tackle each case with a tenacious approach, ensuring the protection of your rights. In pursuing justice, you can rely on our team to work tirelessly, organize efficiently, and battle for your best interests until the end.
Reach out to a dedicated Gillette personal injury attorney at (307) 257-7800 for a free consultation. We speak English and Español.
Construction is a dangerous field of work. Unfortunately, the following types of accidents are common on the job:
- Scaffolding incidents: Construction sites often involve scaffolding for elevated work. Accidents occur when scaffolding is improperly installed, lacks necessary safety measures, or experiences equipment failure, leading to falls and injuries.
- Falls from heights: Construction workers frequently perform tasks at elevated positions, such as on roofs, ladders, or elevated platforms. Falls from these heights can result from tripping hazards, unstable surfaces, or inadequate fall protection, causing significant injuries.
- Heavy machinery accidents: Construction sites utilize various heavy machinery and equipment. Accidents may occur due to equipment malfunctions, operator errors, or inadequate training, leading to crush injuries, amputations, or other severe consequences.
- Electrocution or electric shock: Construction sites involve installing electrical systems, and workers face daily risks of electrocution or electric shock. Unsafe wiring, contact with live electrical parts, or failure to follow proper safety procedures can lead to serious injuries or fatalities.
- Structural failures: Collapses or failures of structures under construction pose significant risks. This can result from design flaws, poor construction practices, or inadequate materials. Workers may be trapped or injured when structures, such as walls or floors, give way unexpectedly.
The aftermath of construction accidents can be devastating, with various injuries prevalent in these incidents. Wrongful deaths are tragically common, leaving families grappling with profound loss. Burns caused by fires or chemical exposures and electrocution or electric shock injuries pose serious threats to construction workers. Falls, whether from elevated platforms or due to tripping hazards, contribute significantly to the high number of serious construction accidents. These accidents lead to various injuries that are often severe, including broken bones, spinal injuries, traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), and lacerations.
Understanding all aspects of personal injury law is essential when dealing with construction accidents. There is a statute of limitation that restricts the timeframe in which a legal action can be filed. In Wyoming, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases, including construction accidents, is four years. However, seeking legal counsel right away is critical, given the complexities of such cases.
Workers’ compensation is another aspect of construction accident cases. In Wyoming, employers are required to carry workers’ compensation insurance, providing benefits to employees injured on the job. However, navigating the workers’ compensation system can be challenging. That’s why it’s important to seek the legal guidance of an experienced Gillette construction accident lawyer who can make sure that your rights are protected and effectively fight the compensation you deserve.
Regarding compensation, victims of construction accidents may be entitled to various forms of financial relief. This compensation may include the cost of medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages, and compensation for pain and suffering. Seeking the services of a skilled Campbell County construction accident attorney is essential to assessing the damages you sustained as a result of the accident and pursuing fair compensation.
Dealing with the aftermath of a construction accident can be overwhelming. Retaining quality legal representation as soon as possible is crucial if you’ve suffered injuries in a construction accident in Gillette. With Steven Titus & Associates, P.C., you can count on us to guide you through the challenging issues surrounding your case and protect your rights at every step. As a skilled litigator and negotiator, Steven Titus knows how to achieve the best possible result for each client, and he doesn’t back down from anyone. Our firm understands the nuances of Wyoming’s legal system and can provide the guidance you need to pursue a successful claim.
Don’t hesitate to seek support during this difficult time—contact our Gillette legal team at Steven Titus & Associates, P.C. We are here to serve as your dedicated advocates, and we won’t stop working until you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
Take advantage of a free initial consultation—call (307) 257-7800 today. We’re available 24/7, and we’re ready to fight for you.
Your FREE Case Strategy Session
On All Injury and Criminal Cases
Contact our office right now to speak to
someone who wants to help you.