Attorney DaNece Day
Experienced Wyoming Family Law Attorney
DaNece Day has a wealth of experience in family law. She has practiced in most courts in Wyoming, appealed cases to the Wyoming Supreme Court, and is the current chair of the Wyoming State Bar Section on Children & Family Law. In her practice, she excels at legal research, litigation, public speaking, and mediation. She has been called “a bulldog” by former clients, because she tenaciously fights to get them the best outcome possible. Also known as a straight shooter who will “call a spade a spade,” DaNece nonetheless enjoys a reputation as a compassionate listener who goes out of her way to help clients in a sensitive time.
Prior to joining Steven Titus & Associates, P.C., Ms. Day worked for 18 years at another law firm in Gillette. She earned her Juris Doctor degree at the University of Wyoming College of Law in 1996, and has been in active practice ever since. Prior to earning her law degree, DaNece completed a bachelor’s degree in journalism and an associate’s degree in political science with honors.
DaNece is licensed to practice law in Wyoming and New York.
- University of Wyoming College of Law (Juris Doctor) 1996
- University of Wyoming (Bachelor’s degree in Journalism) 1993
- Northwest College (Associate’s degree in Political Science with Honors) 1991
- "Wyoming Attorney of the Year" by CV Magazine 2017
- "10 Best Attorneys" by American Institute of Family Law Attorneys 2017
- "Client Satisfaction Award" by American Institute of Family Law Attorneys 2014, 2016
- "Top Lawyer" by The Global Directory of Who’s Who 2016
- "Premier 100 Designation" by National Academy of Trial Lawyers 2015
- "Top 10 Attorney" by National Academy of Family Law Attorneys 2014, 2015
- Member of the Wyoming State Bar
- Chair of the Wyoming State Bar Children & Family Law Section
- Member of National Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Member of National Academy of Family Law Attorneys
To learn how DaNece can help with your case, please call (307) 257-7800
Your FREE Case Strategy Session
On All Injury and Criminal Cases
Contact our office right now to speak to
someone who wants to help you.